The four tennis courts located at Rattan Creek Park are locked. The tennis keys are only available to residents of the District at a cost of $40 per year. The application for the tennis swipe cards is available here. Key holders may make court reservations online. Instructions and a password are given to the applicant when accepted.
Tennis court hours 7:00 am – 10:00 pm.
1. By entering the court for play, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to abide by these rules.
2. Tennis courts for tennis play only. No Soccer tennis.
3. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages permitted on the courts.
4. No pets, bicycles, skateboards, or motorized vehicles allowed on courts.
5. No dangerous or offensive conduct or offensive language will be allowed.
6. Proper tennis attire must be worn at all times. Shirts will be required at all times.
7. No tennis lessons allowed.
8. Gate should be closed and locked at all times.
9. A maximum of (4) players are allowed per tennis court at any time.
10. Application and fee for court keys MUST be paid at Crossroads Utility Services (separate from water bill). Keys are not available for pick up. Keys will be mailed weekly. Only one key per household will be issued. Absolutely no applications or fees will be taken at pool.
11. All household members using the courts will need to obtain a tag at the pool. Members should keep tags with them at all times when playing. Members can be required to show tags at anytime.
12. All tennis court reservations will be made by registered tennis members through the online tennis reservation system. Tennis court reservations may be made one week at a time, and not more than 7 days in advance.
13. A maximum of 2 hours per reservation and one reservation per member per day, with a maximum of 4 reservations per week, may be made through the online tennis reservation system. Court reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance of play. Once you have scheduled 4 reservations, the scheduler will not allow you to make another until 7 days from the day you made your first reservation.
14. Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance of playing in order to be guaranteed. If open times are available then walk on play is permitted.
15. Members have 15 minutes to make their reservation before the court will be declared open.
16. Walk-on players are not guaranteed continued court availability, if a person shows up with proof of their reserved time, but not 15 minutes late, the walk-on players must give up the court immediately to the reserved party.
17. A member may have maximum of 3 guests at one time on the court. A member must be present on court with their guests.
18. Special tennis activities such as league play and park tennis socials will be scheduled through Crossroads Utility Services. Scheduling for these events will not be available online.
An email address is mandatory to be established with the online reservation system. All reservations will be scheduled by resgistered members. Absolutely, no reservations will be made by phone.
Rattan Creek Park is a private park and the tennis courts of Rattan Creek Park are for the use of residents of North Austin MUD #1 and their guests. The resident must be present at all times when court is in use.
Violators are subject to removal, privileges revoked
and possible prosecution.
By order of North Austin MUD #1.
All rules will be enforced by General Manager of the District or his designee.